Memorial Gatherings with Honor
With Honor Cremations, a memorial gathering is dedicated time (90-minutes) for up to seventy-five family members and friends to hold a service in honor of their loved-one. Our team will work with your family to plan the gathering and choose a convenient date and time. Honor staff will be present on the day to coordinate any details of the gathering.
We believe your family’s gathering and service should reflect your family’s preferences and traditions. Our approach is to create a space where you feel comfortable honoring and celebrating your loved-one how you prefer. Memorial Gatherings with Honor Cremations are held in a welcoming setting at Crossroads Community Church in the nearby city of Palo Alto.
Add a Memorial Gathering, $1,050
What Services are Included?
We appreciate the opportunity to coordinate a memorial gathering for your family. With Honor Cremations, these added services always include:
- Planning assistance from the Honor Team
- Common items needed for a memorial service (tablecloths, easels, etc.)
- Use of audio/visual system for videos and music of your choice
- Assistance with selecting a celebrant or clergy
- Hand-delivery of the urn to the service
- 90-minute gathering time, Monday-Friday, in the comfortable sanctuary of Crossroads Community Church in Palo Alto for up to 75 guests (weekend services available, $400 additional)
- Honor Cremations staff in attendance to coordinate the gathering
Where Do Services Take Place?
Memorial Gatherings with Honor take place at Crossroads Community Church, 2490 Middlefield Road in Palo Alto, California. The sacred, inviting space offers the ability to hold a gathering that reflects your families traditions and preferences.
Memorial Tree In Honor of Your Family
Our team believes that life is precious and that death is a unique time for honoring life. Our team will plant a memorial tree in honor of your family in a California Forest where reforestation efforts are taking place. In partnership with One Tree Planted, these trees will stand for generations as a living memorial for the families and individuals we have the honor of serving. Your family will receive a certificate from One Tree Planted once your family’s tree has been funded by our team.